These our answers to frequently asked questions from our customers. If you can't find the answer to your question here don't hesitate to contact us.
- BRAV offers custom camper vans, spec conversions, weekenders, vehicle upfitting, parts, accessories and customization.
- BRAV only installs parts we provide, warranty, and stand by.
- We offer upgrades for Winnebago Revels, Travatos, Airstreams, Pleasure Way and more.
- BRAV will not Remodel, Fix or Repair a conversion, elecrical system, plumbing system, someone else has installed.
- No job is too small. We love doing full conversions but will also do smaller projects, such as installing roof racks, tire racks, bike racks, ladders, windows, ventilation fans, solar panels, bumpers and more.
- Visits are by Appointment Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm, closed most holidays.
- How long depends on the project. Small jobs can be as short as 1/2 day up to a few days or weeks, full conversions can take to 2-3+ months depending on features, design and product availability. Follow this link for a more detailed description of Our Process.
- BRAV can assist on finding a van, or you supply the van.
- Vans can be delivered, shipped or picked up within reasonable range.
- BRAV is Located in Fairview NC just outside of Asheville near I-40 and the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Each van is fully tested by our staff. We also suggest that you remain within our area for a 2 to 3 day test run following pick-up. This will help ensure you are comfortable with your vans operation and we are able to address any issues that may arise.
- Set up a consultation if you are ready to get your project started. Consultations are hourly at $75.00 until the final design and estimate are approved. You can visit our Pricing Guide for Custom Build Outs, Exterior Accessories, Electrical Components, and more.
- We work hard to remain within the estimated budget, once the estimate and design are approved, change orders will be invoiced seperatly.
- When thinking about making changes to estimates or ongoing projects; bolt-on items are easier to alter, remove or add. Structural and infrastructure items are often not possible to change, or come at significant additional cost.
- When it is time for your van project to begin? Once we've received and inspected all necessary parts and accessories. We will contact you to set up a drop off date.
- Preferred forms of payment Bank checks and transfers, Business or personal checks, Cash, Credit card charges at 4%, NC charges sales tax of 7% on parts and labor and will be added to your final bill.